Office Manager - New York
Big Bad Boo Studios is looking for an Office Manager for operational and bookkeeping support in our New York Office.
The Office Manager will oversee the New York Office from an administrative level, providing support to the finance executive teams as follows:
- Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, updating filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Managing all interaction with all office-related external vendors
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and equipment procurement
- Supporting office staff by fielding new candidates, orienting and onboarding employees
- Supporting the executive team by setting up meetings, scheduling conferences, coordinating travel, coordinating on-site events
- Assisting the finance department with project tracking, coding and data entry
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Proficient in Quickbooks - online version
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under a strict deadline
- Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote
- If interested, please send link to resume to [email protected].
- This position starts immediately and is a full-time, paid position.
- Location: Tribeca, New York, NY.