BBB Studios is looking for a Production Accountant to join our Accounting team! If you're a deadline oriented person with mind-blowing organizational skills and a knack with numbers, we want you to be part of the BBB team!
This position is perfect for a self-motivated individual who doesn't miss a detail. Someone who is software-savvy, with an appetite to take on new challenges, and collaborate with some pretty awesome folks. And did I mention you'll be working in a studio that makes cartoons? Essential Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day oversight of a project’s financial health production
- Weekly updating of project Estimated Final Cost Reports
- Assists Producers with bidding, budgeting, and review of all financial projections
- Prepares cost analyses and other special reports as needed
- Reviews and codes production-specific purchase orders and invoices
- Prepares weekly billings for re-billable costs as required
- Reviews weekly detail reports for accuracy and makes reclassifications as required
- Provides show information needed for facility forecasting and planning
- Maintains assigned production accounting records
- Prepares and manages billing and collections for assigned productions
- Generates standard weekly financial reports and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Supports payroll processing and timecards
- Supports tax incentive/rebate processes and tracking
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with four or more years related accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experiencAnimation Production experience preferred
- Computer literacy in a mac environment with excellent Excel skills and proficiency with database applications
- Diplomacy, discretion, reliability, and a sense of humor are critical
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work well as part of a "team"
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment and with all levels of personnel
- Ability to prioritize work and remain detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- If interested please send link to resume and online portfolio to [email protected]. Serious inquiries only.
- Full - time contract position. Postion to start in Serious inquiries only.
- Please note: successful applicants must be Canadian citizens or possess landed immigrant status, or be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Location: New York OR Vancouver, BC.