Big Bad Boo is seeking a concept artist/character designer with at least 3+ years experience working in animation design.
We are looking for an artist who shares our passion for creating wonderful new worlds and characters for 16 Hudson.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the creators and show runner to develop the show bible then build on these designs for all episodes in the series.
Ideal candidate is a team player, a good communicator, and wants to be part of the core team of an award-winning studio!
- Work closely with the creative lead throughout the pitch, design and production process
- Lead the Art department
- Consult with the producers to maintain the vision of the series
- Manage the design team effectively and efficiently in order to complete production on time
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- MUST have 3+ years of experience and come with a full portfolio of sample work in the field of design.
- Degree or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under strict deadline
- Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
- Expertise in Photoshop
- If interested please send link to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full - time contract position. Available to start immediately. Serious inquiries only.
- Please note: successful applicants must be Canadian citizens or possess landed immigrant status, or be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Location: Vancouver, BC