We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with at least 2+ years of experience to join our creative environment. This position will involve reception and supporting the senior management.
This position includes a variety of tasks for Big Bad Boo Studios and Oznoz.com, our online VOD platform. You assist on animated productions, manage the office and assist on Oznoz related tasks as well as senior management.Key Responsibilities
This position has 3 components: Production Assistant on several animated productions, office management and executive assistant to the Directors/Producers.
Duties and support, including but not limited to:
- Supporting production tasks for studio projects
- General office management including answering phones, taking messages and greeting visitors
- General Assistance in travel and schedule management for executive team
- Managing office inventory and supplies
- Office and Production Invoice Management
- Assisting in the preparation of screenings, presentations and other meetings
- Assisting in creating Marketing collateral, Press Releases and brochures
- Coordinating client documents, content, materials and data tracking
- Maintaining various production, film festival and marketing files
- Updating and maintaining client reports
- Photocopying and scanning
- Shipping materials and tapes to clients
- Assisting in Quality Control for various cartoons and children’s properties
- Assisting in Event management for oznoz.com
- Assisting in procuring educational children’s materials for oznoz.com
- Assisting in creating and maintaining products on oznoz.com
- Assisting in testing various oznoz.com interfaces and platforms
- Helping oznoz.com vendors and customers
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and train under skilled entertainment professionals for advancement to all the many areas of interest in our companies.Requirements
- MUST have 2+ years of experience in client-facing office administrative duties or similar, preferably in the children’s animation industry
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Strong computer proficiency including experience with iCal, Mail, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and make decisions
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- College Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Editing, Photoshop or any technical skills are a PLUS
- Knowledge of other languages is a PLUS
- If interested please send link to resume and online portfolio
- If interested please send link to resume and online portfolio to email@example.com.
- Full-time or position. Available to start immediately. Serious inquiries only.
- Compensation: Health insurance provided. Salary will depend on experience level.
- Location: Downtown New York, NY